cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact Mobile App

The times we live in require small business owners to wear many hats, which includes that of a marketer. When you’re constantly on the go to accomplish your goals where do you find time to create an email?

The answer: While you’re on the go!

Constant Contact has a mobile app where you can create email campaigns on your smartphone or tablet. You can search for Constant Contact in the App store or click here!

The Constant Contact mobile app allows you to create and schedule email campaigns as well as monitor your contact list.

There are some key distinctions to keep in mind between creating and editing email campaigns on the app versus on the desktop website.

Email campaigns created on the desktop website:

• Can be previewed and scheduled from the mobile app.
  • Cannot be edited in the mobile app.

Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-04-43 (1).pngEmail campaigns created in the mobile app can be edited on the desktop website but are converted to a custom coded email. I suggest being comfortable with HTML if you want to edit a mobile app campaign on the desktop. That said, editing in a custom coded email might break the mobile functionality of the template. It’s recommended that you start and finish in the mobile app to be safe.

The process for creating an email campaign in the mobile app is straightforward. You can choose from three template styles (Announcement, Event, or Newsletter) and then build it out section by section. The editing experience is paired down to optimize it for phones and tablets, but you have everything you need to create a nice, simple email when you’re in a pinch.

Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-04-34 (1).pngThe editing experience provides a clean, easy-to-access interface for your email. Need a text block? Tap the corresponding circle and you’re in business! When you need to make an edit tap the section and it will expand so your screen has room for the keyboard and you can make the necessary changes (font, text color, etc.).

If you need to insert an image the app can access your library in Constant Contact. If an image you need isn’t in your library yet you can grant the app permission to access your phone’s photo library or take an image right from the app!

Once your email campaign is complete you can schedule your email!

The mobile app does not provide a way to upload a list of contacts. You can create one contact at a time and add them to a new or existing list.

After a campaign has sent you can also track Opens and Clicks reporting from the mobile app! Drill down and see which contacts are opening and engaging with your email.

If you’re looking for a more robust experience I recommend sticking with our desktop website, but when you’re out in the field attending a convention, or otherwise removed from a laptop or desktop computer then download the Constant Contact mobile app! It’s available on iOS and Android.

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

6 Comments
All Star

I have a Constant Contacts account, know my login information, and have no problems accessing and using my account from my Chromebook. I recently installed the Constant Contacts on my Android smartphone BUT it will not allow me to login to my account. I've verified everything is properly spelled, etc. When I press LOG IN, the little whirling wheel appears for a few seconds and then I get a red pop-up message that says "Please Try Again. We don't recognize that username or password."

Any suggestions?

CTCT Employee

Hello @BillD384. I'm sorry you aren't able to login using the mobile app. There is an issue we are currently researching that may be resolved by resetting your password. Please make sure to not include any special characters in the new password (only letters and numbers). If that does not resolve the issue, please let us know so we can look into this further.

Total let down
Not applicable

The app is a total let down. For example, lacks even basic functionally like centering the text in a paragraph. 

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback about our mobile app. I can understand how you would like to be able to control the text alignment while creating a campaign through the app. We'd like to send this feedback over the appropriate team but we would need your username in order to track it. You can either email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post or post your feedback on our Feedback board.

Does Constant Contact have an app for its users to read our e-newsletters?

Barb from Economic Development in Williston, ND