cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact Product Updates April 2018

April 2018 has come and gone, but a lot of great new features have arrived! We wanted to highlight some of the new updates that have been made to the product in the last month. For more in-depth information on our updates please click here.

Third-Generation Editor Updates:

• Five-Column Layout – Was two or three columns across not cutting it for you? Well, now you can add five! Or four, if you so choose. It’s as easy as dragging over the five-column block from the Build tab and customizing to your preference! Learn more.
  • 2018-05-01_9-25-05.jpg
  • GDPR Template – With the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation soon to take effect, we have developed a new GDPR-specific template to help you document express consent to email your contacts. Learn more.
  • 3ge-template-picker-search-gdpr.png

We also provide translated confirmation blocks for 9 different European languages!

3ge-build-tab-layouts-confirm-blocks-gdpr-french.png

• Resend to Non-Openers – This has been an oft-requested feature and now it is available! We have automated the process for you to resend an email campaign to contacts who did not open it the first time around. Learn more.
  • 3ge-resend-to-non-openers-settings-overlay.png

Quick Hits

Subject Line A/B Testing – Cancel the winning email. Learn more.

Donor List Segmentation – Automatically add donors to a contact list. Learn more.

--

Reply below with your questions! And don’t forget to post in our Feedback area if there are features and updates you’d like to see in the future.

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

2 Comments
Hi, I just added the Constant Contact pop-up to my site. It looks clean and nice BUT I clicked privacy and was quite astounded to see that Constant Contact takes the subscribers data and may use it for certain purposes. WHY? I pay a monthly fee for this service. Unlike Facebook, it's not free. Why would Constant Contact take my subscibers information--including the campaigns I send out? Is there an additional fee to maintain privacy?
CTCT Employee

Hello @SandyS374,

We do collect and use that information, but we do not sell it.  That information is viewable in your account, so that you can see reporting such as who has opened your emails, and we can compare raw data to show you how your open rate compares with others in the same industry.  It would not be possible for us to show you the reporting, engagement history, etc. if we did not collect and store that information.  Since this privacy policy is viewable to all of your contacts, it's intended to let them know that the data is being collected, but I assure you that it's for your reporting, not to be sold elsewhere.