Slowness navigating the website and delays sending campaigns

Determining the Right Service for You

Taryn_L
Employee

Do you ever feel the pressure of marketing your business online but are always pressed for time? Or do you have no idea where to start with utilizing your Constant Contact account? If you answered yes to either of these problematic questions -- we have the solution! At Constant Contact, we are here to help and provide you with the right professional service to make you and your business successful. The professional services we offer are known as Marketing Advisor and Marketing Manager.

Marketing Advisor: Teach Me
Constant Contact has so many great resources available that go beyond sending emails. We want to help you optimize your account features such as List Segmentation, Sign-up Forms, Integrations, Autoresponder, Survey, and Polls. What about online advertising outside of Constant Contact? We have you covered there as well! For some, the endless options can be a bit overwhelming, but that is where your Marketing Advisor comes in!

Our Marketing Advisor service helps customers save time by guiding you on where to start, teaches you how to utilize available tools to connect with your contacts, and maximizes your online marketing strategy. Your dedicated Marketing Advisor will help you develop a Digital Marketing Strategy Plan, assist you with Google, Instagram, and Facebook
Ads, plus advise you on the best online marketing approach based upon your business needs.

Marketing Manager: Do It for Me

Need something more hands-off? Then our Marketing Manager is right for you! Your Marketing Manager consultant will write your email content, create and send emails, focus on growing your contact list, and post social media and Google ads online. Your consultant will always provide you with drafts to get your approval on the content.

Whether you are pressed for time or struggling with your online marketing, we have a professional service to fit your needs. The first step is determining which service is right for you and then guide you from there. With Constant Contact, you have the tools, and our professional services staff provides you the marketing expertise. Let’s work together on creating your success!

57 Comments
Zane_D
Marketing Advisor

@JudyJ03 

Thanks for replying, and being interested in how we can help in regard to in-person training, and what services that we offer which could help with your list growth! We definitely do a form of in-person training in live Seminars. If you check out this part of our blog page, it'll show you upcoming Seminar Dates and Locations which you could attend. Some of these seminars are free, and some of them aren't. It depends on which Seminar that you are interested in attending. However, these Seminars are a great learning opportunity and I would definitely recommend checking them out!

In regard to the list growth or gaining more subscribers, you'll find that all of our Professional Services offer different levels of assistance in that regard. With Marketing Advisor, you'll actually be able to get coaching and guidance on the tools that we have and what business best practices tend to be successful. If you actually wanted someone to create a list-growth tool for you, and then put that tool on your website (whether it be a pop-up or inline form), then you'll likely be more interested in our Full-Service Marketing Team or getting assistance with the Personal Marketer Service.

The Full Service Marketing team will have a more hands-off approach where they (with your permission) actually will create and post content on your behalf, and will not only create a branded pop-up form but install it. The Personal Marketer would focus on assisting you with the email marketing campaigns (but not creating content), and would also give you a branded sign-up form, but not install it on your website for you. I hope this helps. Please respond back to me if you have any other questions on our Services!

Also, @RickM171 @NealH43 @NinaB825 , thanks for your interest! What service in particular is piquing your interest? 

JesseG304
Employee

@StephanieW796 Sounds like a fun time! Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting your event, you can use Social Post to build awareness for your event and Facebook Ads to send users to a website or landing page to get more info. You can also use Facebook Lead Ads to collect contact information (including email addresses) for people interested in attending your event which will allow you to continue to market the event to them directly using email campaigns

During your event collect contact information so you can keep in contact with event attendees after the event is finished. There are a wide variety of tools available in your Constant Contact account, I would recommend starting with a Landing Page Sign-up Form or even better, if you have an iOS or Android tablet you can use the Constant Contact List Builder app to collect contact details straight into your account. 

Constant Contact also offers several levels of marketing assistance if you decide you need help, or do not have the time to do it all yourself. just reach out!

SDInspector
Constant Contact Partner

Im interested in attracting new prospects through FB and Google.  It appears FB & Google offers more features directly but so unfriendly.  Not intuitive. I work in the real estate marketplace for home inspections, renovation loans and more.  It would be great to brainstorm with a professional.

CalTRC
Rookie

Would love to be able to have someone help guide us as a small non-profit to market our services better to the public!

Zane_D
Marketing Advisor

Hey @CalTRC, and @SDInspector ,

We appreciate your comments! It's fantastic that you are curious about our Professional Services and what we can provide for you and your business needs. 

Utilizing our Professional Services can help you accomplish the goals that you have. If you're having problems with attracting new contacts and can't find an intuitive and easy way to set up your list growth tools, we can have a member of our Full Service Team actually do it for you and get you on the right track for your contact growth. Furthermore, you can also work with a Marketing Advisor in order to have someone guide you through our Social Ad Options and what would work well for your business.

With both of these services, you get a dedicated point of contact that help guide how to market your business, brainstorm ideas together, and get you on the right track with your email and social media marketing campaigns! Our team of Marketing Advisors are more than happy to help you take on the challenges of the Digital Marketing world with any business, and with virtually any Industry. I hope that his helps elaborate the value of the Professional Services that we offer. Feel free to reply to this post if you have any questions!

SDInspector
Constant Contact Partner

This reply frankly appears to be a template with generic babble.  Not helpful

GwennE
Rookie

I am an innkeeper with a two-suite inn in a town that has at least six unregulared Airbnb's established or coming in. I work full-time in my 20 hour a week job in foster and adoptive parent support because my colleague retired and no one has taken on her responsibilities. I am unwilling to just let things fall apart, so I've doubled my work load. 

In addition to providing a top of the line guest experience at our B&B I really want to maintain a solid presence on social media, send out regular newsletters, and promote my business to get around the OTA's and other competitors which are basically forcing to me to join 'em and compete against myself. It's just too much.

I love the newsletter template and the ease of sending to my list but I need to grow my list and demonstrate that the time I'm investing is proving solid outcomes. I'd need help with forms, auto-replies - basically anything about the need to know to get something done level I'm functioning on.

GRacademic
Rookie

I would like to try for free and if it works we'll get it! 

Zane_D
Marketing Advisor

Hey there, @GRacademic 

When you say you would like to try it, which service are you referring to? We're happy to help elaborate what our services can do for you and how they can help with your specific business need! Thanks for replying to this post either way, we appreciate that you're interested.

HPD2022
Rookie

Hi Taryn,

I represent a non-profit fly fishing organization with 150 members. Our focus is on helping kids and adults learn the skills for fly fishing in Colorful Colorado. We want to build a website where members can go for information. Can you help with that?

ChristineT090
Rookie

I do need help on how to notate my Website is “under construction”?

i took the training class and so enjoyed it but I need more time to decide on colors/background/content etc prior to proceeding?

Thank  you so much for your guidance Christine

KianaL
Campaign Contributor

I would like to know more about a personal marketer; how that works and what it costs. 

For example. ..Do they help with writing and planning out content and what kind of experience do they have? How do they interact with us; call, video, email, or? 

GRacademic
Rookie

we would like to try the PERSONAL MARKETEER. Price?

JacklynL11
Rookie

Hi Constant Contact!  So excited to learn more about your services.  My sister highly recommended your company.  We need lots of help and I think you can help us!

Taryn_L
Employee

@KianaL 

Hi there! That is a great question! Our Personal Marketers can help you come up with ideas for content, but you will be responsible for writing the information you would like to include in your email campaigns. If you would prefer your content to be written for you, our Full Service would be the best option for you. Both services start out with a consultation call to make sure the service is a good fit for you. After that, you can decide how you would like to continue conversing, whether that is through phone calls or emails. 

You can find the cost to both services by clicking here and you can sign up for a consultation with an expert! Please let us know if you have any other questions. Have a wonderful day!

Taryn_L
Employee

@GRacademic 

Thank you for your reply! The Personal Marketer price and additional details can be found by clicking here. You can fill out your information to sign up for a consultation to see if the service would be a good fit for you. Please let us know if you have any questions, thank you! 

Taryn_L
Employee

@JacklynL11 

Thank you for your reply! That is wonderful to hear, is there a particular service you might be interested in? Each professional service provides a consultation to see if you are a good fit before officially signing up. I can provide you additional information with the service you would like to know more about. Thank you!

Taryn_L
Employee

@RMyers01 

Hi Scott! Thank you for reaching out! Is there something in particular you would like to learn how to use? I would be happy to provide any instructions you need. Thank you!

Taryn_L
Employee

@YenedikF 

Thank you for your reply! If you need help getting started, click here  for a guide on creating and inserting a poll into your email. To create a survey, click here  for a step by step guide. Any of our professional service teams would be able to assist you with this additionally or do it for you depending on the service you want. Is there one you are interested in? Please let me know and I can provide you with additional details. Thank you!

Taryn_L
Employee

@GwennE 

Hi Gwen! Thank you for your response! I completely understand wanting to stay on top of things regarding social media and growing your list, even if you don't truly have the time. We would love to help you! I think you could benefit most from the Personal Marketer or Full Service. If you would like to set up a consultation with an expert, please click here . Please let us know if you have any questions, thank you!

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article