Slowness navigating the website and delays sending campaigns

Determining the Right Service for You

Taryn_L
Employee

Do you ever feel the pressure of marketing your business online but are always pressed for time? Or do you have no idea where to start with utilizing your Constant Contact account? If you answered yes to either of these problematic questions -- we have the solution! At Constant Contact, we are here to help and provide you with the right professional service to make you and your business successful. The professional services we offer are known as Marketing Advisor and Marketing Manager.

Marketing Advisor: Teach Me
Constant Contact has so many great resources available that go beyond sending emails. We want to help you optimize your account features such as List Segmentation, Sign-up Forms, Integrations, Autoresponder, Survey, and Polls. What about online advertising outside of Constant Contact? We have you covered there as well! For some, the endless options can be a bit overwhelming, but that is where your Marketing Advisor comes in!

Our Marketing Advisor service helps customers save time by guiding you on where to start, teaches you how to utilize available tools to connect with your contacts, and maximizes your online marketing strategy. Your dedicated Marketing Advisor will help you develop a Digital Marketing Strategy Plan, assist you with Google, Instagram, and Facebook
Ads, plus advise you on the best online marketing approach based upon your business needs.

Marketing Manager: Do It for Me

Need something more hands-off? Then our Marketing Manager is right for you! Your Marketing Manager consultant will write your email content, create and send emails, focus on growing your contact list, and post social media and Google ads online. Your consultant will always provide you with drafts to get your approval on the content.

Whether you are pressed for time or struggling with your online marketing, we have a professional service to fit your needs. The first step is determining which service is right for you and then guide you from there. With Constant Contact, you have the tools, and our professional services staff provides you the marketing expertise. Let’s work together on creating your success!

57 Comments
Taryn_L
Employee

@ChristineT090 

Thank you for your response! At this time our Website Builder does not have a true "Under Construction Page" option. There are some workarounds you can try in the meantime! These solutions include:

-Deleting all of the additional pages (outside of home page) under your "Navigation Management."
-Deleting all sections on the site besides the "Header" section.
-Disabling all additional fields on the right hand side of the editor (Logo, Call-To-Action Button, Subtitle, etc.).
-Changing text on site to "Under Construction."

I hope one of these workarounds help. If you need any assistance with accomplishing any of these workarounds, feel free to contact our Website Support team!

Taryn_L
Employee

@SDInspector 

I apologize the previous response you received was not what you were looking for. A great way to get started with getting new contacts is adding a coded sign up form to your website, or a linked landing page form to your site and social media pages.

If you would like to further brainstorm with a professional, you can sign up for a consultation with any of our professional services that are available. The first step is deciding how much work you want or rather do not want to do. A Marketing Advisor can certainly speak to you regarding growing your list and attracting new prospects by walking you through the steps they recommend. 

If you are looking for someone to do the work of growing your list for you, then either the Personal Marketer or Full Service would be a good fit for you. All services provide a consultation to speak with an expert and go over your goals.

I hope this helps, thank you!

JeffW77
Rookie

Great post. I hope I win!

JesseG304
Employee

Best of luck @JeffW77 !

BreaAutoBody
Rookie

How do we get the free trial?

Thank you!

Zane_D
Marketing Advisor

Hey @BreaAutoBody , thanks for replying to this post!

To start a free trial with us, simply click here in order to sign up by filling out your contact information and you can get started today. No Credit Card Required! Once you've tried out the service, I hope that you see the benefit of utilizing our email marketing platform and then can consider the value of utilizing our Professional Services team to take your Marketing to the next level. 

Let us know if you need any more help!

HakanA9
Rookie

We would love to try your full managed service for our reusable tote bag  business weekly marketing campaigns. 

Ryan_F
Marketing Advisor

Hi @HakanA9 , thank you for your interest in working with our Full Service Team!

One of the experts on the Full Service Team would be more than happy to help you with your weekly marketing campaigns and more! When you are ready to get started, simply fill out this form and someone from the Full Service Team will be in touch. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

ElaineP10
Rookie

Interested. I do utilize CC but not as often as I should. When I do send out emails to my client base my open rate is very low. Could use some help!

Ryan_F
Marketing Advisor

Hi @ElaineP10 , thank you for your interest in this post! 

The Marketing Advisor Team sounds like the right fit to help you get started. There are several strategies and best practices we can review with you that should help you stay more consistent and generate better open rates. When you are ready to learn more, please fill out this form and we will get someone in touch with you!

user367479
Campaign Collaborator

I'd love more information on the personal marketer.  Please register me for a free session!  Thank you.. I love Constant Contact!

Zane_D
Marketing Advisor

Hey, @user367479 

Thanks for you Reply! I'm glad that you're interested in our Professional Services and Personal Marketer in particular. The Personal Marketer Form Here gives you some more information on the Personal Marketer Service and what we can do for you. In summary, the Personal Marketer will provide you customized email templates (2 campaign deliverables), contact management, and account optimization services every month. In other words, you can think of it as a "do-it-with" you type of service where we work alongside you on your marketing goals and strategy. I think that you would find this a useful service for you if that is what you feel like you need. 

Plus, by replying to this post, you've already entered the Giveaway for a chance for a free trial for the service of your choice. For more contest details, click here. 

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Thanks!

DonnaF660
Rookie

Are all 3 types of services based on a yearly plan? Or can they be used on an as needed basis?

Thanks for your prompt response.

Donna

ToddB474
Rookie

Entering the contest just under the wire!  I'm interested in the Marketing Advice and possibly a Personal Marketing service.  Fingers crossed.  And if not a winner, please send pricing info anyway.  I'll consider for my next budget.

DonnaF660
Rookie

I interested in entering the contest.

Zane_D
Marketing Advisor

Hey @DonnaF660 , and @ToddB474 .

Thanks for responding to this post! @DonnaF660 the three services are actually not based on a yearly plan. The Marketing Advisor Service is on a month to month basis. Our Personal Marketer, and Full Service Marketing team are based on a contractual basis, which can be 3-month, 6-month, or Annual contracts with the Professional Services Team with the prices depending on the service. However, if needed, with the Marketing Advisor service you are not tied down to the service and we can remove the service from your account whenever you no longer desire to have the service. 

@ToddB474 , you can find the Pricing for Our Marketing Advisor Service here. Alternatively, this is the Form and Pricing for the Personal Marketer. There's a lot of entries, but if you end up following through with purchasing the service, or win the contest; then we'll be more than happy to do everything that we can to ensure that you have as much success with your email marketing as possible! We look forward to working with all of our clients, and appreciate you being interested in the Professional Services Team and what we do. 

Thanks,

Let Me know if you have any questions!

RFTMarketing
Marketing Legend
A chart visually showing the time of opens would be far more valuable to learn what time is best to send emails. Right now to try and figure it out myself I have to export a CSV and do some wizardy in Excel for every, single, email. Very time consuming when the data is already in CC.

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article