cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your contacts on Facebook

CTCT Employee

The Facebook Join My Mailing List App got an Upgrade.

One of the best things about the updates we made is that all of the changes were entirely due to your feedback.

How to get started with the App.

You can get the Facebook Join My Mailing List App in the Marketplace, or you can get it on the List Growth Tools tab on your Constant Contact account. Follow these 3 simple steps to start:

• Add the App through one of the options above.
  • Select the Facebook Business page you want to add the app to.
  • Select ‘Go to Facebook’.
  • Now, you get to set up the app on your page. You can walk through steps in the app or take a look here for detailed steps.

Whats new?

The Facebook Join My mailing list app has been condensed to a 2 step process making it a lot easier to set up. The new 2- Step process now allows you for to add a logo/ image on the form so you can brand your business

• Page 1 of editing is choosing a list for these new sign ups to be added to. Page 1 is also where you go to edit the title/ subtitle text, and adding a logo/ image.
  • Page 2 is customization for the thank you message customers will receive after signing up. The form has a separate button for you to customize different aspects of the form so you can do all your customizing in one place.

The screenshot below shows you a little visual of how to go about the editing/ customization process.

Join My List Pic from Article.png

I like to move it, move it…

Something that I think a lot of people miss or may not know about the Facebook Join my mailing list App, is that it can actually be moved around on your Facebook. This way, it’s easily visible and your customers don’t have to look for it. The more easily accessible it is to your Facebook visitors, the better chance they are going to join your list.

This is a great way to stay noticed and a really easy way for visitors on your page to start to join your list to receive news and updates for your company. Take a look at the screenshot on how to move the form on your Facebook.

Move Facebook JMML on FB part 1.pngFacebook JMML Move part 2.png

Want more List Growth Tools? We’ve got you covered.

We know how important it is to grow your list, whether it is having sign up options available for possible new customers or visitors, while keeping connected with current customers. With social media, it’s one of the fastest and easiest ways to improve and grow your lists while also marketing your business publicly. Constant Contact has all kinds of great tools you can use to gain new contacts, from website signup forms, Text to join, and Facebook sign up forms. The Marketplace is a great place to start and see what integrations might work best with you.

Do you like the new changes in the Facebook App? We are always happy to help with any questions you may have about the Facebook Join My Mailing List App, please comment below and share YOUR experience with the app!

Hayley_L