cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEARN MORE: Using an Autoresponder Series

Taking the time to set up a series of automated emails saves you time in the long run and helps you stay engaged with your contacts over time. It may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be! First, take a look at your current email habits. If you find yourself sending the same email (or emails) over and over again to new contacts, an Autoresponder Series can help you.

Interested in automating your emails? Click here to view the full article in our Knowledge Base.

If you have questions, we have answers. Ask below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

4 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Hello there

Is there a way to create a Rule, that removes someone from one list when they're added to another?

I'm tracking prospects through clickfunnels, and will commence an automated email series to them when they jump on the mailing list.... however if/when they purchase a membership and get added to my members mailing list, they need to be removed from the prospects list so they dont keep getting the same marketing content.

Can this be done? Thanks

Kaye

CTCT Employee

Hello @KayeW5,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how a feature like this would make is easier for you to manage your lists. At the moment, we do not currently have a feature that would automatically remove contacts from one list when they are added to another. Although this is something we do not currently have, I'd be more than happy to pass along the feedback to the correct team for review. We love collecting feedback at all times, as we are always working on ways to improve our customers experience with the system. If you have any other feature that you feel would be beneficial for our system, feel free to pass them along. If you happen to have any additional questions, feel free to reach back out to us. Have a good day.

1- I am working on Birthdays and Anniversaries, I would like to check that they are only going out to the birthday or anniversary people for a particular month   

2- How can I see who my auto responder is sending the emails out to?

CTCT Employee

Hi @RonL907,

The automated emails for birthdays and anniversaries will send out to any contact on any particular month, provided that they have the correct information in their contact details for these two fields. To check who the autoresponder is sending to:

1. Click on Campaigns
  2. Click on the Autoresponder title
  3. Click on the number for Sent

Capture 1.png

This should take you to the reporting page that lists all the contacts that the autoresponder has sent to. If you wish to look at the specific months for these contacts, you can export the contact information of these contacts and look at birthday and anniversary information. For more information on these types of autoresponders, please click here. Please let us know if you have any further questions.