cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Updates: October 2019

Hi Community! Just in time for Halloween, we have some product updates to share with you. No tricks, just treats here! So what was new in October? You can view the full listing here. Here are some of our favorite updates:

• Cross-Platform Editor - We've heard from so many of you about being able to edit an email on a desktop and a mobile device. If you create an email either on a desktop or through the app using this editor, you can make edits on the device of your choosing!

• Unsuspend Contacts - You can now unsuspend a contact as a one-time only action under the reporting for a campaign. This has been a huge ask for customers and we're very happy to announce this update is now available in accounts!

• Facebook and Instagram Ad Reporting - Recent improvements to social ad reporting has included the cost-per-click and the click-through rate for each ad. You can also find out more about the audience that is viewing your ads by viewing the breakdown of some key demographics.

notificationcenter.png

Did you know that you can view new notifications in your account (although we'd love to see you here too)? Click the bell icon in the top right corner of the navigation bar.

Which update was your favorite? Have any questions about what's new in your account? Feel free to comment below and let us know what you think.

Caitlin_M

I am the Community and Social Care Manager at Constant Contact. I love being able to assist our customers here in the Community and through social media and help them succeed with their email marketing. Outside of work, I like to read, find the best taco around, and plan my next adventure.