cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register For Our "Holiday Email Magic" Livestream Event!

18-0331 MP_Holiday Magic Livestream_Social Banner-600x200-FINAL (2) (1).jpg

Join us on November 13th from 1:00pm to 2:30pm ET for a free livestream event as we show you how to meet the increasing demands of consumers during the busiest shopping season of the year.

You’ll learn how to take advantage of new Constant Contact tools that save time, increase deliverability, and boost open rates. And that’s just the tip of the icicle!

This webinar will cover some last-minute ideas to make the most of the holiday season, best practices to put a simple holiday promotion plan in place, and tips and tricks for ongoing success after the holidays have ended. 

Not able to make it? No worries! All registrants will receive a copy of the livestream when it is completed.

Caitlin_M

I am the Community and Social Support Representative at Constant Contact. I love being able to assist our customers here in the Community and also through social media and help them succeed with their email marketing. Outside of work, I like to read, eat anything I can, sing loudly in my car, and plan my next adventure.