cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register For Our "Last-Minute Holiday Email Ideas" Webinar

December 2018.png

Join us on December 13th from 2:00PM to 3:00PM ET for a free webinar and to find some last-minute ideas for your holiday email!

The holidays have just begun and you still don’t have a plan? Not to worry! We have some last-minute holiday email marketing ideas that you can put into place just in time to capture those crucial end-of-year sales.

In this free webinar session, we’ll show you:

• How to execute a brief but successful email & social media marketing campaign
  • Tools you can use to market your campaign
  • How to be more efficient during this busy season with time-saving tips

This is a free event. We hope you can join us! At the end of the webinar, you can get your questions answered by our marketing experts during a live Q&A session. Not able to attend the webinar? We'll post all of the questions asked during the webinar right here in the Community.

NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please register anyway. We’ll send you a free recording of the webinar which you can watch on your own time

Caitlin_M

I am the Community and Social Care Manager at Constant Contact. I love being able to assist our customers here in the Community and through social media and help them succeed with their email marketing. Outside of work, I like to read, eat anything I can, sing loudly in my car, and plan my next adventure.