cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register for our "A Simple Recipe for Social Media Success" Webinar

March 2019.png

Join us on Thursday, March 28th from 2:00PM to 3:00PM ET for a free webinar as we discuss how to incorporate social media into your marketing campaigns!

As a small business, social media is overwhelming and often feels like you’re just spinning your wheels. You have to figure out where to be, how to be engaging, and how to get results - all with a limited amount of time and resources.

That’s why in this free, one-hour webinar we’ll provide a recipe for social media that saves time and gets results to grow your business. You’ll learn:

• How to choose the right social networks for your business
  • The 15-minute social media plan
  • Getting started in the pay-to-play world of social media

At the end of the webinar, you can get your questions answered by our marketing experts during a live Q&A session. Not able to attend? We'll post all of the questions asked during the webinar right here in the Community. 

NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please register anyway. We’ll send you a free recording of the webinar which you can watch on your own time.

Caitlin_M

I am the Community and Social Care Manager at Constant Contact. I love being able to assist our customers here in the Community and through social media and help them succeed with their email marketing. Outside of work, I like to read, eat anything I can, sing loudly in my car, and plan my next adventure.