cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register for our "How to Write Effective Marketing Emails for Any Situation" Webinar

April 2019 webinar.png

Join us on Thursday, April 25th from 2:00PM to 3:00PM ET for a free webinar as we share some tips for writing effective emails that get results!

Whether you are writing a welcome email, event invitation, promotion, or an automated series, it can feel daunting to sit down and write your next email. You have a limited amount of time where you need to figure out what to write and how to write it so it drives results for your business. After all, your emails need to build relationships, inspire people, and encourage them to take action.

In this free, one-hour webinar we’ll share email writing tips that will save time and make your emails more effective. You’ll learn:

• How to figure out what to write when you’re not sure
  • A simple formula to write your email
  • Tips for writing great emails

At the end of the webinar, you can get your questions answered by our marketing experts during a live Q&A session. Not able to attend? We'll post all of the questions asked during the webinar right here in the Community. 

NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please register anyway. We’ll send you a free recording of the webinar which you can watch on your own time.

Caitlin_M

I am the Community and Social Care Manager at Constant Contact. I love being able to assist our customers here in the Community and through social media and help them succeed with their email marketing. Outside of work, I like to read, eat anything I can, sing loudly in my car, and plan my next adventure.