cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Register for our "Jingle All the Way to Online Marketing Success" Webinar

October 2019 Webinar.png

Join us on Thursday, October 24th from 2:00pm to 3:00pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to set up an online marketing strategy for your business during the busy holiday season.

The holidays are the biggest spending season of the year — are you prepared to claim your piece of the pie? With all of the holiday promotions out there, it can be difficult to get your audience's attention.

During this 60-minute webinar, we’ll guide you through planning your online marketing strategy this holiday season. We'll provide tips and ideas for leveraging the online channels that matter to your business.

In this free webinar you'll learn:

• How to prepare your marketing for the holidays
  • How to execute your holiday plan
  • How to prepare for ongoing success after the holidays

At the end of the webinar, you can get your questions answered by our marketing experts during a live Q&A session. Not able to attend the webinar? Don't worry! We'll post all of the questions asked during the webinar right here in the Community.

NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please register anyway. That way we can send you a free recording of the session that you can watch on your own time.

Caitlin_M

I am the Community and Social Care Manager at Constant Contact. I love being able to assist our customers here in the Community and through social media and help them succeed with their email marketing. Outside of work, I like to read, find the best taco around, and plan my next adventure.