cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register for our "Last-Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas" Webinar

November 2019.png

Join us on Thursday, November 14th from 2:00pm to 3:00pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how you can use these last few weeks before the holiday season to drive business and get sales.

The holidays are right around the corner. If you still don’t have a marketing plan, don’t worry. We have some last-minute holiday marketing ideas to help you drive more business to capture those crucial end-of-year sales. 

You’ll see ideas to:

• Reach new customers with social and Google Search Ads
  • Engage social media followers
  • Use email to communicate your offer and stay top-of-mind

At the end of the webinar, you can get your questions answered by our marketing experts during a live Q&A session. Not able to attend the webinar? Don't worry! We'll post all of the questions asked during the webinar right here in the Community.

NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please register anyway. That way we can send you a free recording of the session that you can watch on your own time.

Caitlin_M

I am the Community and Social Care Manager at Constant Contact. I love being able to assist our customers here in the Community and through social media and help them succeed with their email marketing. Outside of work, I like to read, find the best taco around, and plan my next adventure.