cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing: A Simple Checklist for Success" Webinar

May 2019 Webinar.png

Join us on Thursday, May 23rd from 2:00pm to 3:00pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss setting your business up for success by using online marketing.

The idea of getting your business online can often feel scary and even confusing. With so many moving parts, figuring out what to do and how to do it presents a unique challenge for time-starved small business owners. Don’t worry, once you understand how it all works together you can stop wasting time and focus on the things that actually benefit your business.

If you’re just getting started with online marketing or not seeing the results you’ve hoped for...this session is for you. You’ll learn the foundational elements that will help you get the word out about your business and you won’t need a marketing degree to do it!

In this session you’ll learn:

• How people find you online
  • How to set yourself up for success
  • How to encourage new and repeat business

At the end of the webinar, you can get your questions answered by our marketing experts during a live Q&A session. Not able to attend the webinar? Don't worry! We'll post all of the questions asked during the webinar right here in the Community.

NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please register anyway. That way we can send you a free recording of the session that you can watch on your own time.

Caitlin_M

I am the Community and Social Care Manager at Constant Contact. I love being able to assist our customers here in the Community and through social media and help them succeed with their email marketing. Outside of work, I like to read, eat anything I can, sing loudly in my car, and plan my next adventure.