cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Memorial Day: In recognition of the Memorial Day holiday, our Support office will be will be closed on Monday, May 29th.

Searching Simplified

CTCT Employee

Searching for campaigns just got easier! Our developers recently launched a new pagination feature that goes beyond the existing Sort options when searching for a specific campaign. While many customers found sorting to be helpful, the new Page controls allow you to page through by moving forward and back, or quickly access a specific page. This means less scrolling to find that particular campaign! Let’s take a look…

On the Campaigns tab the new pagination controls are available at the top and bottom of the page:

You can navigate with the current page display and use the previous/next page controls, or enter the page number you want to jump to. There’s also the option to adjust the display for 10, 20 or 40 campaigns:

Let us know if the new pagination feature saves you time! And remember, by giving your campaign a unique and meaningful internal name (your contacts do not see this), you make it easier to find it again when you need to.

Nichelle_M

Hi, I'm Nichelle and I’ve been with Constant Contact since 2012. I love my job because I get to help guide small businesses and non-profits with building and supporting their own customer relationships. I have a passion for helping others, and it’s so rewarding to hear success stories from our incredible customers! I also very much appreciate being a part of the giving culture of Constant Contact and the value placed on customer and community support.