Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

BUILDING EMAIL CAMPAIGN

FirstNameL476111
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Your new "building system" opens the formatting "tools" at the top of the web page, so that when I need to format a block of text, for example, I must SCROLL BACK UP TO THE TOP OF THE EMAIL EVERY TIME, in order to access the formatting tools.  It is extremely tedious (and often takes a couple of clicks/tries, to get the tool panel to appear.  Please return to having the tool panel open RIGHT ABOVE THE TEXT BOX when it is needed, so that I don't have to scroll to the top of a long newsletter/email every time I need to format it.  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @FirstNameL476111. I can't replicate this behavior in your account. I highlighted some text and the toolbar did not disappear or move. Are you pasting text into a block? Can you show us a screenshot of the toolbar disappearing? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST