Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

CTCT working on Chrome

RonG
Rookie
0 Votes

Several months ago, CTCT stopped working for me on Chrome (latest update, Win 11 on an HP laptop). It was around when the "verify humanity" was added to log in. The site simply looped and looped after that box was checked. I had to go another browser to work. Telephone support said another person had called about the same problem, but I never heard back whether anyone had figured out the reason for the sudden change. This week, on a whim, I turned on my AVG VPN, and everything is fine. Usually, turning off a VPN is a troubleshooting step, not turning one on. Has anyone else encountered this?

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @RonG. Without knowing how your browsers and network are set up, this could be related to a change in a browser setting instead of a VPN issue or an update in an extension. I recommend reviewing our article on browser compatibility and doing any troubleshooting if necessary to see if an extension or add-on could be affecting account loading.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (74%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST