Resizing Images On iPhone

user600708
Rookie
0 Votes
I just can’t get it to resize images set in an article. The size goes up, tho when I click through, the image is still the same size. As far as I can make out, there is no way to, make the image a little bigger, in an article. Please help
3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user600708. Are you creating your email through a browser or the app? If you are using a browser, we strongly suggest using the Constant Contact app instead. You will have more functionality through the app including resizing images. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
user600708
Rookie
0 Votes

Hey

thanks, tho, I’m using the app.  I’ve tried everything I can find, and I see no way of enlarging the photo with respect to the article size.  Please help

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Thank you for replying. I'm not able to replicate the image resizing on my app when setting the width. Are you tapping the image and then clicking "Edit" to set the width? What do you mean by "click-through"? Can you provide us with a screenshot?

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST