Spam

PapaShack
Rookie
0 Votes

I have received the email below several times over the past few months. I believe is is a phishing email because my account is not past due. I want everyone to be aware of this "official-looking" email.

Bill

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PapaShack ,

Have you checked with the Website Builder integration's support to see if that email is actually spam? You do have a published site and unique domain, so it's entirely possible this is a legitimate notification from them.

If you need resources and ways to connect with the WSB integration's support, make sure to check out their Knowledge Base site (also available via the Website & Stores tab of your account).

If it is indeed a phishing email, please forward it to reportphishing(at)constantcontact(dot)com so our Compliance teams can further investigate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 01
Getting Started: Upload Your Contacts and Create Your First Email with Constant Contact
1PM - 2PM EST