Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

is there a way to create a single list of contacts ordered from most to least engaged?

RogerG844
Rookie
0 Votes
is there a way to create a single list of contacts ordered from most to least engaged?
2 REPLIES 2
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @RogerG844. There isn't a way to make a sort of "descending" list like this. Each type of engagement will need to be created as its own list. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
RogerG844
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Caitlin,

Thanks for your reply.

How can I get CC to work on creating this functionality? I have only one set of 2,000 some odd contacts and it would be extremely helpful to learn and have access to a list like this. In the case of my list, there's only one way that my contacts are engaged.

Thanks for your help.

@RogerG844.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (78%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST