The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted

Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome to the Real Estate Hub on the Constant Contact Community!

If you work and operate within the Real Estate industry and use Constant Contact, this hub is for you! The purpose is to create a space where Real Estate workers can congregate and share notes, find resources, and decompress.

We will work to keep this space stocked with new resources as we come across them, but as this space is for you, we encourage you to share your own findings!

The Community Guidelines for the rest of the Community also apply here. You can review them here and the link is always available at the bottom of every Community page. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I am a real estate agent who specializes in historic properties on Cape Cod, MA.  I've been an agent for 8 years and live in a little early 19th c. home near the water.  I use Constant Contact to do a newsletter sent to people who register on my website, previous clients and friends/family.  

Lisa Hassler
REALTOR, Specializing in Historic Homes
Cape Cod, MA
lisa@historichomescapecod.com