The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Average Industry Rates

0 Votes
Our Business Type = Automotive Services Unfortunately on the Main Page, it shows me comparisons for ALL Constant Contact Users and NOT my particular Business Type (which I have set-up via your My Account > Business Profile. ~~~~~ I suggest you change so that I am comparing to my Business Type: 1) Have OPENS Average User = Average Industry Rates = Comparison by Industry Chart (Business Type) 2) Have CLICKS Average User = Average Industry Rates = Comparison by Industry Chart (Business Type)
1 Comment
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @CindyD91, the average opens and clicks on the homepage show the averages across all industries. When you view the reporting for a specific campaign, you will see you average opens and clicks compared to your selected industry.