cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounced Emails

Bounced Emails

Is there a way to generate a list of all bounced emails versus mailing by mailing?
121 Comments
Established Member
I would like to be able to export the engagement tab for each contact to be able to see their email habbits and what they have done in the past.
When I pull a report (opens, sends, click throughs) for a specific email address it would be extremely helpful to be able to download the information so that it could be easily forward. Thanks!
Established Member
You should really have an option to export all contacts along with their engagement (open/clicks) so people can see in mass and do analysis on how many users are active consistently. Can't believe you don't have this considering the data is all there if you are willing to go contact by contact.
Established Member
I have recently joined constant contact and am facing the following issues: I cannot track each and everyone who signs up on the signup tools. You have a number there which is not clickable. So there is an issue with lead management The reports are incomplete because they dont show who is interacting with constant contact. They dont show how many interacted through signups (even if they were in the list). There should also be a greater variety on the reports we can generate. If they are in a list, CC should allow a reply to those people that they are already signed up but it should let us know that this person is trying to contact us. Thanks, Warda
Visitor

Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to select multiple campaigns and run a combined report to see how many times each recipient has been on the "open" or "did not open" list? Yes. It would.

Established Member

There should be an option to download a list of all of the bounced email addresses for an account within the last 30 /60/90 days. Most cc users have clients on multiple lists and having to export/download the bounce list for each eBlast separately (especially when CC doesn't provide an quick way to export/download) and then use Excel to eliminated duplicates is very time consuming

I love to see all statistics. However, I would like to know who consistently is not opening my newsletters and yet not 'unsubscribing'. I can find this information by comparing exported lists from each email but this is very time consuming.

I am extremely disappointed that I still cannot pull reports on subscribers who have not opened or clicked any of my emails over a specified period of time. Telling me to create a spreadsheet and combine single reports on a list the size of almost 200,000 is ridiculous considering other email providers offer this service and have been for some time. I'm afraid if I don't see this service soon I will be searching for a new provider.

SO would like all email reports condensed into one exportable report
Please update CC to allow report data for campaigns to be selectively and collectively exported. Current capabilities are unusable.