cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounced Emails

Bounced Emails

Is there a way to generate a list of all bounced emails versus mailing by mailing?
118 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Need to export to a spreadsheet all my campaign results. When will this be available?
All Star
Just spoke with Trevor regarding my need to cut and paste to create a high level report from my first email: number sent, received, opened, clicks, categories that were taggedl, etc. Recommend it would be a useful program enhancement if you offered an overview report that one could click on and print. Bob rbeckenbaugh1@sbcglobal.net May 9, 2016
Hi, would you be able to set up an email marketing reporting of the individuals that opened emails and the individuals that clicked through the email, similar to how the unsubscribed lists are sent out
In the exported CSV/Excel report, it would be helpful to be able to see the complete activity history for that campaign. At the moment, it is really a Contact report, showing when each contact (first) opened it, which is too basic. Ideally, we want to see all the same information as is in the Contact's 'Engagement' list, specific to this campaign. That is, how many Opens and when; how many clicks and when. This might mean that the output spreadsheet includes one line per open, another line per click. You may want to indicate opens as "first open" vs "subsequent open".
Visitor
Or is your reporting less powerful and intuitive than ever? I have spent 30 minutes searching your site as well as Google for tips on how to create an report that I can present to clients tracking contacts, open rates, click thru rates, etc. over time. Your bar charts provide very little value. You seem to be going backwards.
I love constant contact customer support, but am considering switching. I absolutely need a system that helps me identify quickly who is engaged with my newsletter. Other competitors are way ahead of you on this. I should be able to get: A report with contacts who are most engaged and what their engagement levels have been; An option to send offers to people who are actively engaged with the newsletter. I'd like to start segmenting my contacts. When will this be a service you provide?
Occasional Visitor
Would it be possible to see all of the engagements of all the emails, all the clicks etc, by time. So I can download a report with person name, company name, number of emails opened, number of click-throughs to links within emails, etc. I've spoken to Andrew in your customer support team, and he has placed a request with developers. I wanted to reiterate this to you directly, and would appreciate it if you could keep me in the loop and develop this functionality quickly. Many thanks. David
Visitor
Would love to have a way to create a report that shows who has opened or not opened my emails within a certain date range (last year, last 2 years, etc). It would help me clean up my database and rid it of those not interested in receiving our emails. Thanks, Kathleen
Visitor
It would be great if we could have one report that includes all of the click throughs with a reference to what was clicked. Right now i need to manually generate this spreadsheet.
Status changed to: Voting Open