cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounced Emails

Bounced Emails

Is there a way to generate a list of all bounced emails versus mailing by mailing?
121 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback! Can you help us by telling me what you would do with the historical report? 

Regular Visitor
I tried importing a simple text (.txt) file but got an error message for .csv So then I tried just importing a list of addresses and names; message was "28 contacts have been added", however I cannot find the new contacts in the list. I don't really want to spend all day trying to add these names.
Our company manages a list of tens of thousands of contacts for very specific target accounts in our industry and send dozens of emails weekly. We need a way to export a list of all emails that bounced from all contacts across all campaigns so we know what specific emails need to be updated in our Client Relationship Management system. Unfortunately, it is not feasible to export each individual email results for bounced emails with the magnitude of work we use these emails for.
Currently, your survey reporting options do not allow to download or print out a comprehensive report that includes details and comments. The individual response report is completely unusable as each question and answer runs horizontally and cannot be printed out. At a minimum, having questions populate vertically on a spreadsheet with respondents' answers running horizontally would be helpful. If data cannot be printed out and standard size paper in a readable font size, then it is unusable for most people. Additionally, all reports should be able to be downloaded in PDF form.
Regular Visitor
It would be very helpful to have a complete report to export.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

I would like to populate a report based off contacts opens. Meaning those who open occasionally, frequent or never. Populate by date range . Then we can target market to those accordingly. Also known as a recall function . Please please so important...
Solution Provider
I am trying to clean up our data and remove old contacts, eliminate less active subscribers, etc. It would be GREAT if you guys would add a feature to the export in "advanced info" where I can select all of our "active" contacts, then also report on their level of engagement IN ONE PLACE. It's going to take so much more time to drill down and revisit old emails and export each and every one of them and the reports are not going to be as useful - and it's way more time consuming... way more time wasted. Please add this one little checkbox to the export and I (and I'm sure many other users) will be very happy. Thanks