cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounced Emails

Bounced Emails

Is there a way to generate a list of all bounced emails versus mailing by mailing?
121 Comments
Before the website was completely redone, users had the ability to select the box to the right of the email list and then merge them. Now that feature is gone, how can we go about merging multiple contacts without having to open each group?! This is a complete waste of time for something that used to be so simple and be done in two minutes time.
It becomes time-consuming having to export blast result components separately (i.e. opens, and the different click results) - is there any way you can make it so we have the option to export into one report?
It would be great if there was a way to see how many opens, clicks, etc. that each contact completes in order to manage contact lists better. It is cumbersome to click on each individual email sent and look at who has opened them and to see what they have clicked on. It would be great to search within particular dates as well. Thanks!
Occasional Organizer
I would like to see an easier way to manage our entire Customer Relations Management database. Currently, I have to export separate reports for each email open, as well as exporting even more separate reports for each link included. Then I have to organize this data in Excel and merge all of these reports together, which takes a LONG time. Will you be working on a way to view our contact data easier?
Something that we are not currently able to do is generate an aggregate report on all registrants for all events for a certain time period. That is, currently, if we wanted to see what percentage of event registrants were women, we would have to go to each event individually and export/download a report from that event and then somehow combine them into a large database - this is an extremely cumbersome method. We would like to see a tool that would allow us to run reports on all event registrants at once.
Occasional Participant
it would be very helpful if we could export engagement data with our contacts
Occasional Participant
1)Listings of contacts who click on the individual links MUST be downloadable as a single report showing the contact and the link on which they clicked. As it is now I have to look up each individual click and manually copy it. This isn't worth the effort. 2) The content of conversation with your agent should be emailed to us after the conversation is over since there are informational links to information provided.
Can you please add a feature where I can export all items into one spreadsheet? The unsubscribers, the bounces, the open rates, etc. iContact, MailChimp, Salesforce and others have this convienent option. Also, your Instagram logo is extremely dated compared to the other social media icons. Can you please get that updated ASAP?
All Star
be able to download reporting so you can see trends past 75 days
All Star

It would be nice to see who your frequent openers are and who never opens.