cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounced Emails

Bounced Emails

Is there a way to generate a list of all bounced emails versus mailing by mailing?
121 Comments
All Star
I would love to see a summary report that can be easily exported. Exporting each individual piece of the campaign and then combining in a single spreadsheet with multiple worksheets is cumbersome. If a single export button could do this in a single action, it would save a lot of time. When my supervisor asks for a report on a campaign, this is what I currently have to do. And I'd love to see the Overview as a single page and have each section navigate to that part of the spreadsheet.
I would like to be able to see an overview of all of the bounces and unsubscribes in order to manage them better. I am only now learning how to manage the bounces, etc., and I have done several email blasts in two different company. This would be a big help.
Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor
To Developers at Constant Contact: I have been using Constant Contact for about 7 months for sending my news feeds, the tool has a lot of functionality but what is missing that is vital for day-today working is: Customer Activity Analysis (by domain name) for the account - 1) for all campaigns (opened, clicked, not opened) 2) for all contacts (total number subscribed, total unsubscribed, bounces analysis for each reason - blocked, other, suspended, non-existence..) 3) Customer Ranking as well as subscriber ranking by activity (opened, clicked, not opened) I am happy to talk to you to provide more details and how the dashboard/ views/ reports shd be created. Thanks, Rama S Juturu (813) 475-4591 news@ramaonhealthcare.com
Occasional Visitor
I had hoped that when exporting my contacts, I could also export the engagement activity (the campaigns I've sent them and their click activity). I would think this would provide more value than the notes field.
All Star
There used to be an option to print a complete report once an email was sent (print to PDF). There seems to be no option for that anymore with the new format. Is there a way to get all the data to be saved as a PDF for recording metrics?

Hi @StephanieS82

At this time you can export to excel each individual report (open, sent, bounce, etc) or print directly from Constant Contact. We would recommend exporting first so you can control the layout but it's up to you. Thanks for the feedback on a more cumulative report!

Occasional Visitor
Bring back the summary view of reports. It's extremely important to see them all to compare open rates etc at a glance.
Hi there, I would like to be able to report on the Open Rate as well as the Click Thrus within a particular list. Thanks!
Occasional Visitor
It would be great to see more than % for open and click rate on the summary page. I'd like to be able to select certain campaigns and view the actual numbers of sent, opened, clicked, unsubscribed in addition to the % and see them side by side other campaigns to compare. Thank you