cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounced Emails

Bounced Emails

Is there a way to generate a list of all bounced emails versus mailing by mailing?
121 Comments
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor
new design is pretty but tired of needing to look for the obvious.
Frequent Visitor

I can't find it either.

All Star

If you click on a campaign title, the next screen has the clickable numbers to open the Opened, Sent, Clicks, Bounces, and so on.

On the Campaigns list screen, there's enough room (at least as I view it on my system now) to hold a quick link for Bounces, right next to the already existing Open Rate and Click Rate.  Would be nice to have such a Bounces link there.

Michael

Visitor

Quarterly I review emails that have Bounced, Blocked, Other that have been returned, but this new way only offers the last 50 emails that have been sent.  We send more emails than I can review each month.  This is crazy.  Why change a good thing.

All Star

Ah yes, what KanetteG mentions is a better way to get at your bounces and other performance lists if you need to work with more than one campaign at a time.  Thank you for that.

And yes, since the Reports page limits you to the last 50 emails, if you need to get at something ealier, you will find yourself in that Sisyphean world of hurt known as "View more campaigns."  Sorry about that.

Michael

Occasional Visitor
I would like to be able to export all the details of a campaign at the email level, specifically bounces, did not opens, opens, etc. I want to be able to do a single export and not have to select each option, "opens", one by one and export.
All Star
Currently, if I want reporting on sent to, opened, clicked, spam, bounced, unsubscribed, and did not open I have to run a report on each one which can be very burdensome and time consuming. Then I have to compile them into one report myself. It would be great if we could run one report per campaign to see all of this information in one report.
Why is it not possible to see the emails that clicked, bounced, opened, etc. without having to open each category?
All Star

Yeah.  Are all these things actually stored in separate tables?  I wouldn't think so.  Even if they are, write us a select query with whatever multiple joins or appends are needed to give us an exportable file and a screen view that would show, for example,

[Email Address] [Response Date/Time] [Response Category] [Response Data Primary] [Response Data Secondary]

example1@whatever.com, 10/24/2016 5:53 AM, Bounce, Non-Existent [ ]

example2@whatever.com, 10/24/2016 5:53 AM, Open, [name of newsletter] [ ]

example2@whatever.com, 10/24/2016 5:55 AM, Click, [link that was clicked on] [ ]

example2@whatever.com, 10/24/2016 6:03 AM, Click, [link that was clicked on] [ ]

example3@whatever.com, 10/24/2016 6:36 AM, Open, [name of newsletters] [ ]

example3@whatever.com, 10/24/2016 6:38 AM, Unsubscribe [name of newsletter] [Unsubscribe Reason]

You can be creative with this, but I'd also at least want to see the Sents in such a file, which would allow me to figure out the Did Not Opens on my own.  Users who don't have a need for data compiled this way wouldn't have to use it.  For others who can work with it, it would save the time of handling and manipulating the separate files as we often must do for keeping data in another system in sync, and doing external reporting.

Michael