cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Can Mobile usage be added to reporting?

Can Mobile usage be added to reporting?

Would love to see included in reports what percent of our subscribers are opening emails using their mobile devices...to know if we need to focus more on optimizing our emails for mobile.

24 Comments
Occasional Participant
Is there a way show how many views are from a mobile device?
Status changed to: New

HI LeshellH

There isn't a way to see this right now but this is a great idea for the future!

Frequent Visitor

Hello!

I'm not sure if this question is in the right message board, but I would like to know if there is any way to determine how many people are accessing our email blasts from a mobile device, tablet and pc/mac. Is there any way to figure this out?

Thanks,

Holly

Honored Contributor

Holly,

This isn't anything that can be done with the basic CTCT reporting system.

You may be able to build that if you use Google Analytic links but the email viewer would have to take an action of actually clicking on something, not just viewing it.

Tony Schaefer
Accredited CTCT GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz

The ability to see what percentage of our users are opening the email via mobile would be a great addition to our reporting and future strategy. Thanks!

Frequent Visitor
I'd love to get reports on how people are viewing our emails. (Mobile, desktop, tablet.) This would be really helpful in shaping our content. Thanks!

Great idea, Rachel. Thank you for posting!

All Star

Looking for the same thing!

Agreed! This would definitely help optimize and figure out what platform is popular amongst our audience!

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star

It's 2015 now, and everyone should be looking at statitics for mobile - opens, clicks, etc. - because knowing what platform our users engage from is cartainly important to template choice, among other things. Constant Contact reporting does not provide this. I want Constant Contact to provide single-email reporting on what platform people are consuming email from, as welll as an monthly, quarterly, and graphical views. 

Please add the ability to pull a report on clicks by email address. Also, a report that reflects opens by email address. I am aware it would not include mobile opens but it is still helpful to have a spreadsheet showing who opened a particular email. Thanks
All Star

Moderator, please tag this "Mobile" and "Reporting" and put it where it will get the most impact on getting me what I need. 

Hannah_M (Moderator) had proposed the Contacts area with a tag of "Reporting." 

I note there is a similar request by CorinneC1 on ‎11-19-2014 07:01 PM. 

Hi @ScottF26

Thanks for posting, You can curentlyexport a report of your opens, including email address and open time. This report won't show which links they clicked on but you can see this information within the email> reporting page. 

Thanks!

Besides asking the recipients, is there any way to determine on what kind of device my email is read?
Hello, I'd love to see device-specific reporting (tablet vs mobile device vs desktop) available at some point. Thanks, Aanchal
It would be helpful to have a stat on whether individuals receiving my constant contact emails whose mobile phone or web browser forced them to download images before seeing them (not an auto-load) actually chose to download the images. If a large percentage did not download images, that would change my strategy.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - Implemented