cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Click Report

0 Votes

Click Report

Oh no! What did you do to the Click Report? There's no longer a way to easily see how many clicks each link got. Can you add this back in as an option?
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @AmyJ64 Rest assured, you can still see how many clicks each link got. To see this, you will need to choose the "Links" option in the dropdown. The "Clicks" option in the dropdown is to see the contacts but "Links" will get you what you need!

I do not have a "link" drop down at all on the "clicks" page.  Can you PLEASE go back to the VERY USER friendly format where I simply click on my "clicks" percentage number and immediately see how many people clicked on specific links....then if I want to go deeper I can click on THAT number to see the names and email addresses.  STOP messing with what already works well!!!!!!  Nancy Hagner Trinity church