Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Compare reporting based on percentage

0 Votes

Currently, when pulling a report on clicks going from greatest to least, it bases the list from the actual number of clicks. Id like to be able to compare it on the rate or percentage. Right now I could send an email too 10k people and get 100 people to click, which might be my most clicks, but it is only a 1% ctr. Please allow us to sort clicks, opens, bounces, and unsubscribed based on the percentages. Thank you. 

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @NicoleJ952 are you looking for this click percentage when viewing your individual clicked reporting or the links reporting?

NicoleJ952
Rookie

I am trying to compare what percentage of people clicked on the links or opened the email or bounced, but when I filter greatest to least it uses the number of clicks, opens, bounces rather than the percentage which is not useful in my situation and analysis. It would be great if I could filter by %. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 12.41.45 PM.png

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @NicoleJ952 thanks for following up with this detail! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

We do not have plans at this time to include sorting based on percentages when viewing campaign reporting. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More