We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Create printable report for campaign

Do not see where to print. Do not want to export as a csv file.

17 Comments
Patrick_W
Status changed to: Voting Open

Patrick_W

TyW639
Occasional Participant

I want the printable report button back. The pdf looks nicer for the clients.

JohnN566

Support this!

MeridethMC
Participant

I agree - please back the printable PDFs.  Visual snapshots go a long way!

MattM063
Participant

Add printable reports to the newer templates??? The legacy templates had them!!

Chris_L
Employee

@MattM063 Thank you for the great feedback.  I have opened your idea up for voting.

TysonC0
Participant

Yes, need the ability to print reports for specific campaigns as a PDF with graphs and performance data. This is a must-have to share with stakeholders.

LonnieV6
Participant

Yes!  We want printable versions of the reports!!!

RichardP019
Participant

Please create a new Email Statistics report, formatted to print out on one page and includes the following data:

• Email Name and List of Recipients
  • Email Run History
  • Email Stats
  • Click-through stats
  • Social Stats
Drew_D
Employee

Thank you for your feedback @RichardP019! I have opened up your idea for voting.

MicheleW93
Regular Participant

Why does constant contact keep taking away functionality??  This is a must have to be able to print these reports as pdf format to share.

MicheleW93
Regular Participant

Can't print email stats anymore in a nice format - ridiculous.  

KrisR1
Frequent Participant
The report format attached to your new WYSIWYG interface leaves alot to be desired. There needs to be a print friendly version that is easily downloaded and easily read as the legacy reports are
Caloryfrio.com
Consulting & Training

We need to print email stats for our clients in pdf format. Please, return printable versions of the reports! Is a must for us!! Thank you

Sara_Bram
Regular Participant

Hi. It would be nice to have a page that contains an easy to read, printable Stats report. This would allow the CC user to share stats with the management team in an efficient manner. If I get the time to create one, I'd love to share it with you.

Thanks

LasCasitasAkumal
Participant

Printable reports, please! 

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More