cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulative Did Not Open Report

Cumulative Did Not Open Report

I want to remove contacts that have not opened my emails in over 12 months. Thanks, M

168 Comments
Established Member
It would be very productive to be able to manage contacts into a list who haven't opened an email (ever, or for a set amount of time or send-outs). This would allow a specialty email to be created, geared towards getting un-interested contacts to be more interested, by changing up the subject or body content. Right now the process involves creating two lists and cross-checking who opened vs. who did not open. The other alternative is dumping the information into a spreadsheet program which can be even harder to work with comparatively. Please make some way to organize recent contacts who didn't open their emails (but got them) into a new list.
Occasional Visitor
Is there a way to see if an email address has never opened an email without scanning the sent items by hand?
Occasional Contributor
Need to have a better system in place for noticing when people are NEVER opening email messages from Constant Contact. Get a clue! Even Meetup has a way of deleting people from the membership who haven't visited the website for over one year. I'm beginning to expect that you do this on purpose to make money.
Frequent Visitor
as I can know within 30 days they opened my mail contacts and contacts not open in a month, to remove them from the database. Similar to report every mail but I need more global, as a report of interaction between the mail and contacts, know who and who is not open all the time of subscription to my account. I hope I understand (translated)
Regular Visitor
It would be VERY helpful to have a bounce back report that covered all campaigns in one report. Digging into each campaign to discover which emails have bounced is not efficient.
Regular Visitor
The way to find this list of repeated bounced email addresses in a report under the Email Heading, and not in the Contacts section via search is really dumb.
Regular Visitor
Hi, I would like to be able to filter our opt in emails by people who have not opened our emails in the last few years. As it stands now, we have to open each member older than 4 years and look to see if they have opened our emails in the last few years. Many of them have! So we are asking people who have opened our recent emails if they want to receive them. We would like to filter those out. Thanks, Marcy
Occasional Visitor
I would find more value in Constant Contact if I there was an advanced contact management system. I often want to see which contacts are under performing (i.e., not opening particular campaign emails). This would allow me to parse those contacts that have either never opened one of our campaigns or haven't opened a campaign for a period of time (i.e., the last year). Then, we can decide to either directly contact under performing contacts or delete them from our active list. We want to stay under 5K emails to keep our subscription costs down. Thank You, Nathan H.
Regular Visitor
I'd like to trim our bloated contacts list by removing any contacts that haven't opened one of our emails in, say, the last 6 months or 1 year, but I don't see any way of sorting the list that way or pulling up a report with that information.
Occasional Contributor
It will be useful if there is a periodical report listing the email ids that didn't open the emails even a single time so we can analyze and remove them from the active list of contacts (if decided by the customer).