Email Reporting - include original sent date

0 Votes

Something has changed with your email reporting in that the "date sent" now equals the last time there was an attempt to send to bounced emails. Can you please add a column that shows the initial sent date and time? Its very confusing to seeing the order of my emails all jumbled up.

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @BoardofTrade thanks for sharing this idea with us! We have opened it up so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Reporting now shows the initial send date. Additional send times such as resends to non openers or Quicksends will display under Email Details with Send History. Thank you!

BoardofTrade
Campaign Expert

I don't think it's working. I just pulled a report and the first email on the list is an email I sent in January. I did open that email today to make a copy so I could use it as a starting point of a new email I am working on

Time SentCampaign Name
04/15/2021 17:39WTC - BC - BC-India Trade - Jan 19 2021
04/15/2021 13:31Sustainable series - ESG april 15, 2021
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @BoardofTrade. This looks to be a separate issue from the original post. I'm going to reach out to you through email to continue the conversation since we need some account-specific information. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More