Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Email reports

0 Votes
Need to be able to view based on quarter or monthly.
6 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @GaryF31. That's a great idea! What type of information would you like to see in this monthly or quarterly reporting? Would it be similar to what you see on the Reporting page with the graph depicting the open and click rate trends?

GaryF31
Constant Contact Partner

You can view the past 50 campaigns or past 25. However, that's of no value to me. From an email marketing perspective, I would like to see the data broken down by quarter (3-months), maybe monthly or yearly. When I say quarter I mean a calendar quarter for example Jan-Mar, April-June, July-Sept etc. That would have more relevance. The same chart that is displaying currently would work but just add flexibility on the date range.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you so much @GaryF31. This is very helpful! I'll open your idea up for voting.

Frankie_P

Hi everyone! Reports can currently be broken down into preset times (past 30 days, 90 days, etc) or custom dates. Does this ability help fit your needs?

2021-06-07_17-17-21.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More