cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement reporting over time

Engagement reporting over time

Would love to be able to run a report showing spam/unsubscribes over a given period of time. Since we send many different types of emails it would be great to see which ones our list prefers not to receive.

104 Comments

I work for a photo agency representing photographers, so our newsletters are very image heavy. The reports are a great resource for us in that they allow us to see which contacts/companies are attracted to which photographers. Unfortunately, the reports are not as user friendly as they could be. I spent the last two days reorganizing the data from our most recent newsletter. I had to click all of the links, and trace them back to the original image clicked by the contact, then put all of the images into a new document listing who clicked which image. Then, because there is no "list by" feature in the reports, I had to manually alphabetize not only the photographers of each image, but the contacts who had clicked. If there was a way to label the links, and alphebatize the results, it would be massively more useful! Thanks very much. User - humberto@managementartists.com

I am cleaning up my contact list by reviewing bounces and either fixing typos or removing email addresses. Currently I am going through each of my sent email blasts and drilling down to the bounce report. Very easy, informative yet also very time consuming (Having to go in to each blast click by click.)

I called in to ask how to see all of my account bounces in one clean list so I may clean up. Support mentioned that many customers also ask for this feature but it currently is not available. (Also looking for a clean "opt out" list) ... Anyway he asked me to fill out a feedback list for you to review. Seems like something pretty easy to create on your end being that you are constantly innovating and changing the way your customers can use your product.

Can you please get this option dialed as most customers do not have a full day to spend on this (Time is money) ... Your help is appreciated.

Occasional Visitor

This problem is the reason we are poised to switch providers. This string is over a year old and nothing has been done to solve this obvious oversight in service 

It would be helpful to have a combined export (or metric view). Send, open, clicks, bounced, unsubscribed and unopened in one report/view... Thanks! Jen
From campaign to campaign, do you have one report that compares the people who opened/clicked? We are trying to determine if the same people are always opening/clicking or if it varies.
Visitor
There should be a way to make these results (Sent, Opened, Clicked, Spam, Bounced, Unsubscribed, Did Not Open) appear on one table instead of requiring us to create and export a table for each.
You give us good reports on each newsletter we send out but why can't you have a summery of all emails, so we can have a list of 1. those who have never opened a newsletter 2.those who have not opened a newsletter for a year (they may have changed their email)
Regular Visitor
Being able to find out if a person on a list has opened up more than one email. It would be nice if this could be generic or specific to a category of Contacts such as brides vs exhibitors.
Occasional Visitor

I need a report where I can see the clicks and opens of all my emails from specific contact list in one report. Contact me if this is confusing. Thanks Carlos Stremi **Removed By Moderator**

Visitor

Please click on the upvote icon (Blue upwards arrow) to actually vote for this feature.  It would be great to have.