cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement reporting over time

Engagement reporting over time

Would love to be able to run a report showing spam/unsubscribes over a given period of time. Since we send many different types of emails it would be great to see which ones our list prefers not to receive.

103 Comments
All Star
I would like to have one report that I can share with mgmt that shows opens, clicked, span, bounced, unsubscribed, did not open, vs. the industry average and/or our previous newsletters. The graph is decent, but I like numbers too. Is this possible? Kelly
Would like to see which contacts are opening emails without having to check each contact separately. So frustrating.
Occasional Visitor
Would like a feature to help target those that have opened the newsletter more than once.
Participant
Read the chat below! Lisa U: Welcome to Constant Contact support. My name is Lisa. One moment while I review your request.Lisa U: I see that you have feedback about the reporting. I will forward this information along to our Development team, but I would highly recommend using the feedback link in your account to also submit this directly to them. A little feedback can go a long way.You: They aren't listening, this is more important than they think...... I'm leaving thousands of e-mails in the system until this is implemented, would you want to go through 3,913 e-mails 1 at a time to see how many bounced e-mails they had in a row? (i.e. I'm not going to remove an e-mail that only bounced 1 time, however I would sort by concurrent bounces and remove any that bounced 3+ times in a row)Lisa U: I am very sorry that we do not have the sorting tools that you are looking for at this time I can assure you that the more feedback we get about features the more we can work on putting them into place in the product.You: Even better, having an auto remove if it reaches 5 concurrent bounces would be beautifulYou: Do they need me to code this for them.... I'd be happy to.....Lisa U: Shad, I am just in general tech support here at Constant Contact. I can help you with things like making an email, setting up tools to help you get more contacts, and loading in images. I will certainly forward this idea to our development department, but I can not change the way reporting is at this time.You: Can you forward it to the top level management for the development department team?You: Better yet, do you have an e-mail of that person that is in charge of the team, I'd like to talk to them directly via e-mail or phoneLisa U: There is a feedback button where you can leave this information in the account. There is a feature much like this for support that I will use, but there is not a way to talk directly to the development team.
Frequent Visitor
I'd like to have better reporting on my contacts. I'd like to get a list of all all contacts in my active list that have bounced and # bounces. Ideally, I would also like to get a list of all contacts and the date of last email sent and last email opened. This helps me get rid of inactive customers and partners that have been added over the years, but we no longer need them. Thanks
All Star

It would be really neat to be able to to track and sort #/% of opens and clicks by contact. Can tell who is hot and probably worth reaching out to that way. Thanks

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Occasional Contributor
This would be very helpful to clean up the list and improve open rate!
Occasional Contributor
Those who engage the most with your emails.