cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement reporting over time

Engagement reporting over time

Would love to be able to run a report showing spam/unsubscribes over a given period of time. Since we send many different types of emails it would be great to see which ones our list prefers not to receive.

105 Comments
Regular Visitor
We have an incredibly bloated contacts list and I would like to sort it by most recent activity or most recent email opened so I can trim the list down, but I see no way of doing that other than viewing each contact individually. With over 2.5K contacts, that's implausible.
Occasional Contributor

I'd like ot suggest the ability to download contact activity in bulk rather than having to click on each individual contact to see when the last time he/she opened or clicked on an email. It's pretty tedious going through contacts one by one, and if there was a way to do a bulk download of activity-or even just recent activity, or set a parameter like "last 90 days"--it would be very helpful for reviewing a number of contacts at one time. Then the user could go back into CC and change the statuses of those who need to be deleted for inactivity.

be able to delete the e-mails that have bounces more than 3 times.
Visitor
When following up a large emailing, I want to follow-up with my most engaged customers. Why can't I get a report of my most engaged customers? Now I need to go through my Unique Opens, one at a time, to see who has opened and how many times. This makes personal follow-up nearly impossible! Please - the data is in your system! Make a report available that sorts by engagement number!
Visitor
please design tool that will allow to search and sort addresses that do not open mail. ie.. not open between dates; not open mail in last 6 months; etc.. thanks
I'd love to have a feature under email reports to be able to select the data that I'd like to compare, both as aggregate numbers and visually on a graph. As it currently stands, the data and graph is for all emails sent, which is valuable, but when I'm trying to show the value of the tool in a month-to-month graph it doesn't easily capture that information. Thanks, Margaret
Occasional Contributor
When I first log in to my account, I see a beautifully designed graphic which provides an overview of my most recent email campaign. I would like to see this same graphic on the "Reporting" page. This first graphic shows: A) Name of campaign Date created C) Opens D) Your Open Rate Percentage E) Average User (open rate) F) Clicks G) Your Click Rate H) Average User (click rate) I) Sends. In the upper right corner it notes the number of contacts. To clarify my request please, > Log into my account and see the first information graphic. > Now Click on the "Campaigns" icon in the left nav column. > Click on any active campaign > I would like option of having the same "first graphic that I original saw when I first logged into my account" in first row of the "Reporting" page. In addition, I would also like to see this same graphic with more information. The additional information I'd like on this graphic would be the number of "Bounces", "Unsubscribed", "Spam", "Did not open", "Opens by Desktop", "Opens by mobile", "Total number of contacts", "Delivery Rate" information. I would also like to see the "Average User" (open rate) renamed to "Industry average open rate", I would like to see "Average User" (click rate) renamed to "Industry average click rate".
Occasional Contributor
the most important thing for a company is that when they send an announcement / newsletter / email to their people - to be able to have a report saying who received/did not receive that mailing. For example, when we recently emailed to 924 people, we see the report of xxx bounces, xxx received. etc. however, when we export the 924 people to excel, we need to have a column called "Received" yes/no who received it and who did not. we see the separate bounced report, but we need one all inclusive report that would tell us , out of the 924 who received or did not receive, and if possible , the reason for the NOT received in a separate column as well.
Occasional Visitor
I should be able to delete contacts from the reports screen. The only current options are manage tags and quicksend. There should be a better, more fluid way to check which contacts are consistently not opening e-mails so they can be culled.
Occasional Visitor
I need a detailed report for individual reports.