cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement reporting over time

Engagement reporting over time

Would love to be able to run a report showing spam/unsubscribes over a given period of time. Since we send many different types of emails it would be great to see which ones our list prefers not to receive.

104 Comments
the way i use this info i call the people who engage and open my emails and this program doesn not have the amount of times the emails gets opned im going back to my old program since that one offers it
Occasional Visitor
How do I learn who has never opened my emails and how do I learn who opens my emails most often? Two key data points that would help me market my services more efficiently.
Analytics are ridiculously limited - should be able to analyze subscriber growth over the course of opening the account - not just over the recent year.
Occasional Contributor
I used to use act email marketing. They had a feature that ranked repeat email openers by most opens to least. It would be nice if in your current list of unique and total opens you had a report that extrapolates the repeat openers separately. I currently have to export the total opens then sort the list in excel and highlight those that opened more than once and rank from most to least as I want to focus and separate campaign to those that repeatedly opened my emails. The way you have it set up if you added repeat openers to the list of uniques and totals I could then easily make a separate contact list to add those emails too without having to export. If you ranked them as well I wouldn't have to do the sort and highlight in excel as well. I also think it would be nice to have the option to make a complete list of all openers, duplicate openers for all campaigns without having to make a running list for each campaign. This way the total engagement for all campaigns would be tallied as opposed to 4 times opened for campaign 1 and 4 times opened for campaign 2. My goal is to gauge how much this contact has engaged in all my campaigns and if I know who opened all my campaigns the most - they would be my most valued campaigns to focus my remarketing campaigns to. I feel you are not capturing a key component of the whole emailing marketing strategy by not making it easy to focus on and engaging with those most interested in my product and have the most potential to become an actual customer of ours.
Rank order my contacts, based on interaction with campaigns. Export a list, showing the other list each member is on.
It would be helpful if information on "opens", "clicks", etc were available on the individuals within the system. For instance, if I want to know how a subset of people are engaging with our newsletter, I have to go to there profiles and manually count how many times they opened and then clicked on something. There is no seamless what to do specific reporting.
Hi - I believe other email companies offer this service . . . when a client clicks on one of our emails, they are given a rating (5 stars being the best) to help us determine who is opening each one of our emails. Please feel free to call me for further information at 262.957.5263. Thank you for considering adding this important feature for your customers.
Regular Visitor
It will great if constantcontact would show the number of times a particular person has opened an email tight in front of his name. At the moment, one can has to manually check the name of recipient (in all open list) to see how many times one has opened an email or one has to go in to the details of contact to see his / her engagement. What I suggest is this , suppose following is a list of people who have opened my email- Abhinav -1 AB- 2 Shrivastava-6 This way it will be much easier to see the list of people who are genuinely interested in my email content. (at the moment mailchimp has this feature in its reporting module). Also it will be great if we can prepare list of contacts who have shown interest in our campaigns more than one time.
Regular Visitor
It would be most helpful to have actual reporting tools that you can customize to get the data you actually want. The reports CC provide give little information. Other providers have more robust tools for cutomizing reports such as general activity for a custom time or group of contacts so you can see what contacts are engaged and who have fallen off the radar. Please consider adding these features.
Visitor
Why can't I get a report from the system that ranks my contacts by the number of times they have "opened" or clicked on my emails? Even better - how about a report that ranks my contacts by opens/clicks for a specified date range? This prospect ranking report would be invaluable to following up with my truly engaged prospects!