cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement reporting over time

Engagement reporting over time

Would love to be able to run a report showing spam/unsubscribes over a given period of time. Since we send many different types of emails it would be great to see which ones our list prefers not to receive.

105 Comments
Visitor
It is not easy to see which contacts have opened, unsubscribed, or clicked through from an email campaign. I would expect to be able to click on for instance the Open percentage to then give me a list of all contacts opened. The same for clicks. With unsubscribes, the only information available is from the report. But there is no link to be able to find who has unsubscribed. Please fix these problems. Basically, I cannot find out which contacts have engaged with the campaign. It should be visible in Reports, but the report is a static report with no links. If there were a link when hovering over the number - i.e. Unsubscribes (5) and by clicking on 5, the contacts appear, then this would be fine. same for all other numbers on this. To see number is fine, but the detail is needed too! Thanks john Garbett PCR Computers ltd
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star
You are constantly changing the interface to the Emails (that you now call Campaigns.) I've just returned from a month overseas to find you've changed it again. I do NOT like the new interface. I cannot find anything without many keystrokes - this goes beyond the "learning curve." Did we ask you for a new interface? I don't think so. When we ask you for something the only reply I get is, "We'll be working on that soon." I want a report that shows me, over a period of time - like 6 months - which of my contacts have NOT opened a "campaign." That way I can delete those to whom it's obviously not of interest. WHEN IS THAT COMING?
All Star

What happened to the average open rate over last 3 months? It is gone ? At a minimum, need to have a metric for average open rate by month for comparison over time rather than by campaign. Very disappointed the 3 month average metric was removed.

Occasional Contributor
1. Why don't the excerpts sort in Chronological order 2. Why can we see aggregated information by email of open, 60 day lapse in engagement and never engage.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: New

Regular Visitor

I would like to run a report on all of my contacts and have it include thier engagement and campaign name for a given period of time. I'd like to be able to see if they've ever opened an email or when they last opened one. 

There is probably a VERY manual way of doing this, but you all have the data, let us use it.