cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Entity too large error message

Entity too large error message

Message Entity too large

7 Comments

Hi @Juliav 

I am sorry to hear you are running into this. We're aware of this error and working on a resolution. I am happy to leave your case open to have you notified if you would like, just let me know.

Most customers who are getting this error are able to resolve it on their own by clearing their cache. Can you give this a shot?

Status changed to: Voting Open

MAJOR GLITCH: Every time I click on a number from my reports to inspect the associated contacts, I get an error message and am not able to view the information. This applies whether I am trying the list of 3000 contacts we sent to, or the 5 that opted out, and all numbers in between. Started about halfway through yesterday 12/7/15.

Hi @MotleyRiceMarketing

I am sorry to hear you are running into this. We're working on a resolution but in the meantime can you try clearing your cache and/or working in another browser?

Would you like you case left open to have you notified when this is fixed?

Thanks!

Clearing my browser cache worked! You can close the case, thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed

Status changed to: Closed - No Action