The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Export results of multiple emails in the same report

I'd like the capability to select multiple emails and generate a excel report the lists each email and their open rate, click rate, clicks, bounces. It would be beneficial for monthly reporting purposes.

3 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Visitor
Hello, It would be extremely helpful if I could export the details from multiple campaigns at the same time/into the same Excel report AND/OR if I could export multiple/all the actions taken on one campaign (Opened, Did Not Open, Bounced, Unsubscribed, etc.) at the same time/into the same Excel report. We send out monthly campaigns using Constant Contact, but the reporting is a hassle because we have to download four different reports for each campaign in order to get the information we need. Thank you!