Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Getting Accurate Sending Information

0 Votes

I have noticed and confirmed on several occasions when the emails are sent, the screen which displays sent, opened, delivered etc. is incorrect.

It indicates that emails have been delivered when actually they were not.  My suggestion is that that number is made to confirm the exact amount delivered when they are.  Having it the way it is now makes us not know when our campaigns actually reach who we want them to.  So if we want to follow up with a telephone call for instance, the client in actuality has not even received the email yet.  I would like to see this somehow rectified to be more accurate.

Sincerely,

Millie, secretary for Billy Cayce Account

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @CEPublisher thanks for sharing this feedback with us! In cases where contacts that have not received but are marked as delivered, have these emails landed in their spam/junk folder? Are they all apart of the same email domain?

CEPublisher
Campaign Contributor

they are not going to spam, they have received in past , it is justnot showing

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @CEPublisher. At this point, it would best if you called into our Support team so they can further troubleshoot. They will need additional information that we cannot discuss in a public area, such as examples of the email addresses that are not receiving the email and the name of the campaign so they can review the reporting. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More