Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show sidebar view when viewing campaign reporting

The earlier style gave a far better at-a-glance overview of opens and clicks, sorted by links, while also allowing for contact activity in other ways.

21 Comments
AmyE028
Campaign Collaborator

I prefer the the previous format for seeing e-mail campaign results. When I clicked "Opened," I could see at one glance how many "Clicked," "Unsubscribed," "Bounced," etc. Now I need to click each one separately from the drop-down menu for that information. Easier the old way.

Drew_D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for your feedback @AmyE028. While you are able to see all totals on the main reporting page, I understand how important it is to be able to drill down and easily see them as well. I have opened up your idea for voting.

StevenB78
Rookie

The new Reports for e-mails is not useful for our e-mail newsletter.

We need to know which links (content) generate the most interest.  This information tells us what has value and what does not.  This feature was removed.  The way the reports on Click worked before was much more functional for our e-mail news letter.  The way it is working now makes it un-usable for us.

JaneR80
Campaign Expert
I like the old readout better...when the number of clicks are totaled per website this new format is cumbersome to read
rcppubs23
Marketing Legend

Drew you are missing the point. We can see the list of links, but we can't put it in order of how many subscribers clicked each link. This is a common feature in these types of reports, allowing you to click on a column header to organize it in alpha (or in this case numeric) order.

Drew_D
Employee

Yes of course, which is why I was hoping you could clarify your feedback. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly @rcppubs23! I have already opened up the idea for voting.

ClydeT5
Campaign Contributor

The reporting is essentially useless now. It's very important that I can quickly understand which links in an email generated the most interest. It's also important to be able than to isolate the people who have clicked on particular links (to add to a particular list for example). Will this be corrected in the near future? It is a major loss of functionality for us.

Drew_D
Employee

Hello @ClydeK. Rest assured, you are able to see the links and their number of clicks. You are also able to then drill down into a particular link to see the contacts that clicked it. This can be found under the "Links" option in the dropdown. The "Clicks" option will show you all clicks but the "Links" option will show all links, including the number of contacts who clicked the links. From there, you are able to add the contacts to a list.

KarenE2
Rookie
I absolutely hate the new form. I've been a customer for 12+ years and the new format is unnecessarily clunky and hard to navigate. PLEASE RETURN it to it's own format PLEASE!!!
why did you change it. More clicks more work for me. New and improved usually isn't.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More