cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I much prefer your earlier layout for opens & clicks

I much prefer your earlier layout for opens & clicks

The earlier style gave a far better at-a-glance overview of opens and clicks, sorted by links, while also allowing for contact activity in other ways.
20 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I absolutely hate the new form. I've been a customer for 12+ years and the new format is unnecessarily clunky and hard to navigate. PLEASE RETURN it to it's own format PLEASE!!!
why did you change it. More clicks more work for me. New and improved usually isn't.
All Star
I preferred the previous format for looking up the clicks and the unsubscribes. It was much easier to find how many people clicked on each link. Now it is too confusing. Also, I was able to easily find the unsubscribe report for each email. Thanks!
Visitor

How am I able to figure out total clicks for each link and not unique clicks now? This new layout is quite cumbersome and less user friendly...

Regular Advisor

I agree with everything that everyone's said about the clunkiness of the new report interface but I do want to mention that I finally got around to calling to complain about the fact that there was no way to sort the list of links by how often they were clicked. It turns out I had totally missed the fact that there is such a list, ordered by number of clicks, right on the opening page of the report. I had just been going straight to the click report where, unaccountably, you cannot sort the clicks by any feature--neither by number of clicks, alphabetical, or whatever. Mentioning this in case someone else had missed it also. So at least we do have that.

I have mentioned this problem several times before in the discussions here (the problem of not being able to sort by number of clicks), and noone from CC in the discussion has pointed out where you actually can do it. So I was really glad I finally had the time to call in.

I also find the clicking around both in the reports and elsewhere in this new interface to be really clunky and to take too many clicks to get to something very simple. I will credit CC however, for finally making the bounce and other reports printable again. Sometimes I just need to review and work with things on paper, really.

In this new format, I am not able to see which links from a particular campaign have the most clicks. I found it very valuable to have that information sorted by link, rather than by recipient. Thank you.

Hi @normanwilliams2018 thank you for submitting your feedback on this! The good news is you can still see the total count for each link rather than the individual count. If you're in your click reporting you will see a menu in the upper right hand corner that says "Clicked". Clicking on this menu will give you a drop-down where the option "Links" is listed. You can change that to "Links" to get the information you're looking for.

reporting-clicked-report-dropdown-links (1) (2) (1) (1).png

On the new "Clicked" Stats screen that shows who clicked on what link in your email and when, it would be great to be able to sort by links. That way, we could narrow the information down to a specific link that we're interested in without having to export the list. Thank you!
Visitor
This section is no longer very useful to me. I am more interested in seeing how many clicks each link receives, rather than seeing each individual click. Please add a function that allows that or revert to the previous format. ksummerlin@coopmarket.org

Hi @MaryC616 thank you for sharing your feedback on this. The good news is this function is already available in your account. When you're viewing your click reporting, you can find the total count for each link through the upper right hand corner "Clicked" menu. Clicking on this menu will give you a drop-down with the option "Links" listed. If you change this to "Links" you will get the information you're looking for.

reporting-clicked-report-dropdown-links (1) (2) (1) (1) (1).png