Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show sidebar view when viewing campaign reporting

The earlier style gave a far better at-a-glance overview of opens and clicks, sorted by links, while also allowing for contact activity in other ways.

21 Comments
DenverAudubon
Rookie
I preferred the previous format for looking up the clicks and the unsubscribes. It was much easier to find how many people clicked on each link. Now it is too confusing. Also, I was able to easily find the unsubscribe report for each email. Thanks!
MaristFund
Rookie

How am I able to figure out total clicks for each link and not unique clicks now? This new layout is quite cumbersome and less user friendly...

rcppubs23
Marketing Legend

I agree with everything that everyone's said about the clunkiness of the new report interface but I do want to mention that I finally got around to calling to complain about the fact that there was no way to sort the list of links by how often they were clicked. It turns out I had totally missed the fact that there is such a list, ordered by number of clicks, right on the opening page of the report. I had just been going straight to the click report where, unaccountably, you cannot sort the clicks by any feature--neither by number of clicks, alphabetical, or whatever. Mentioning this in case someone else had missed it also. So at least we do have that.

I have mentioned this problem several times before in the discussions here (the problem of not being able to sort by number of clicks), and noone from CC in the discussion has pointed out where you actually can do it. So I was really glad I finally had the time to call in.

I also find the clicking around both in the reports and elsewhere in this new interface to be really clunky and to take too many clicks to get to something very simple. I will credit CC however, for finally making the bounce and other reports printable again. Sometimes I just need to review and work with things on paper, really.

In this new format, I am not able to see which links from a particular campaign have the most clicks. I found it very valuable to have that information sorted by link, rather than by recipient. Thank you.
Frankie_P

Hi @NormanWilliams thank you for submitting your feedback on this! The good news is you can still see the total count for each link rather than the individual count. If you're in your click reporting you will see a menu in the upper right hand corner that says "Clicked". Clicking on this menu will give you a drop-down where the option "Links" is listed. You can change that to "Links" to get the information you're looking for.

reporting-clicked-report-dropdown-links (1) (2) (1) (1).png

ChamberCom
Constant Contact Partner
On the new "Clicked" Stats screen that shows who clicked on what link in your email and when, it would be great to be able to sort by links. That way, we could narrow the information down to a specific link that we're interested in without having to export the list. Thank you!
CMGD
Rookie
This section is no longer very useful to me. I am more interested in seeing how many clicks each link receives, rather than seeing each individual click. Please add a function that allows that or revert to the previous format. ksummerlin@coopmarket.org
Trish3
Brand Influencer
I really do not like the new reporting page. It is not efficient. I liked when I could see everything in one place rather than having to to to different tabs for each item. I am hoping that you are rethinking this and coming up with a better reporting page(s).
DHCAAN
Rookie

I just realized this thread is well over a year old. It's just as relevant now, with the new changes to open/click reporting, as it was when it was first posted.

JasonS53089
Campaign Expert

I agree, It would be very helpful to be able to download statistics from a campaign at once, rather than click through and manually copy/paste into one document to share with a team. Any updates on this by chance? how many votes do we need to have it reviewed by CC? Thanks!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More