cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Include email subject line (not just email title) in email report overview

Include email subject line (not just email title) in email report overview

When I'm looking at open rates, I want to know what subject line fueled those open rates. Constant Contact reports show whatever I informally titled the email, but not the subject line. That means if I want to know subject lines when I'm scrolling through a report, I have to click to open each email, and then click again to see what the subject line was. Please just include the subject line in the report overview, so we can scroll and compare subject lines from multiple emails at once. 

Thanks!

9 Comments

Thanks for sharing this idea, Sarah!

"My Emails" already include Email Name (not viewed by subscribers), thumbnail, date sent and the open rate. It seems to me the Open Rate is directly related to the subject line used... or even if it were included Email Details. 

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

It would be very helpful to download a list of email names, subject lines, and open rates in order to rate subject lines effectiveness so that determining subject lines of future emails can be more scientific and effective.
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Occasional Contributor
I can't find a way to view a previous campaign's subject line. It is useful when tracking 'opens' to know what a campaign's subject line was. You click "preview" and no subject line.