cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include the subject line of the email in reporting

Include the subject line of the email in reporting

The reporting feature is really great and includes a lot of good information about the last 50 campaigns. But we are trying to work on improving our open rate with better subject lines but right now, I have to export the csv file from reporting then manually enter the subject line for each of the campaigns listed. Would be great if that was automatically included. Seems like other people would want it as well, because as we all know a good subject line is key to getting a good open rate. 

Thanks!

7 Comments
Advisor

We all want it and have been asking for it for years.  Someday they'll listen.   Maybe.

Status changed to: Voting Open

A good suggestion. Hope they do it.

Occasional Participant

It would be great to have the subject line for the email campaign appear in the comparison report. This would help us evaluate the effectiveness of the subject line along with the other analytics available in this report. Thank you for creating the Compare Report. Another great tool.

Frequent Visitor
How do we get subject lines visible in reporting?
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello @EllenM,

Thank you for bringing this up, however at this time it is not possible to display the Subject Line in the Reporting screen. I've passed your feedback along for voting.

Advisor

Robly does it. Just sayin'. 
They also have a feature where you can see who hasn't opened your email in the past N months, so you can easily delete a whole bunch of useless contacts.
On the flip side, I do like now being able to see in the CC reports which lists got which emails.