We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Library, Documents PDF analytics.

0 Votes
I love that we can store our documents here and link to them as needed. I would really like to be able to see a metric of how many times the PDF has been viewed, or even better, downloaded. Is that possible?
3 Comments
TomB1199
Participant
I love that we can store our documents here and link to them as needed. I would really like to be able to see a metric of how many times the PDF has been viewed, or even better, downloaded. Is that possible?
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @ThomasB622 and @TomB1199 at this time being able to track the analytics on a document from your library is not an available feature. Currently only the clicks on the URL of a PDF link can be viewed. It is however a great feature request we would be happy to submit. Because of this we have opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More