Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show desktop and mobile on opens and click reporting

In the past, we were able to see reporting on which devices and operating systems our emails were viewed on. I don't find that now - is it no longer available? If available, where?
I think this would be important to know in light of the recently disclosed info that Apple devices no longer allow tracking, and the reports now falsely show that every Apple device opens our emails. That gives us an unrealistically high open rate - for me about 10 percentage points higher than in the past. 

If this reporting has been phased out, I think it would be good to add it back, so we can give more accurate reporting to our boards and bosses. 

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @HSACC

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any inconvenience caused from this feature not being carried over. We have however tracked your feature request and opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect requests along with any use cases users would like to share.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More