cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Open rates

0 Votes

Open rates

I do not want to see the "percentage" of opens. I want to see numbers, which is the way it was before. Please advise if/how we can change the view to see the number of opens NOT the percentage.

5 Comments
All Star
Just my opinion, and while I do appreciate knowing the Open Rate and Click Rate - what happened to seeing the # of Opened and # of Clicked on the main Reporting screen? I update my reporting in Excel, and I review all the recent campaigns to see changes - NOW I have to click into each one to see the changed. I don't like this new view.
Status changed to: New

Thank you both for posting this feedback!

Regular Visitor
Why do all of my campaigns now show percentages rather than actual numbers? Did I accidentally change a setting? Or did you all change it? I don't like this at all. It makes my data gathering much more time consuming and tedious.
Status changed to: Voting Open